Totally justified if you live a place like ohio and its been an eternal winter for the past 5 months. She’ll be fine :P
1. “So how much weight have your lost this week? since the last time I saw you?” -News flash I saw you a week ago, how much do you expect me to lose in 7 days. This is a super touchy subject with WLS patients, sometimes our weight loss slows down and we don’t lose anything for like 2 weeks to a month and its rough.
2. “How much do you weight now?” - you don’t ask anyone their weight ever unless you are a medical professional.
3. Don’t ask me out if its because I look good now. Go fuck yourself, because I can tell in your mannerisms that you are only into me now because I am not a big girl.
4. Don’t ever fat shame in front of me. I was that person, and if you can’t respect someone for who they are and not what their size is, then get the hell out of my life.
5. When someone approaches me about why I eat so little, it is NOT okay for you to speak up for me and tell people I had WLS. That is my personal information and its not public domain. Sometimes I don’t want to answer the usual questions about my surgery I just want to enjoy a meal and go about my life.
6. Don’t ask me how my diet is going cause I am not on a diet. I made a lifestyle change, this isn’t a diet, it isn’t temporary.
I am getting pretty tired of people asking what “diet” I’m on. It’s called don’t eat shit and work out. Sorry for the rant
I know that feel. Or how they are like “how much weight have you lost now?” How many brain cells have you lost that you think its okay to ask that?